Thursday, January 12, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Interview Part 2




This week's Booking Through Thursday is an interview...

1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
I read the most in the evenings but my favorite time to ever read is on a spring day when the weather is perfect and I can sit outside with a book.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
Yes if I am not rushing to get to work really early.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
I love making an egg over easy on top of a piece of toast.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
This changes all the time depending on how much I work. When I'm home probably around 4 hours.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was in middle school so I think I'd have to say I read more now, since back then school & homework took up most of my time.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
I think I read pretty quick when I have the time (work always seems to get in the way of my reading).
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Hmm I think mindreading would be fun!
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Yes. My nook or a book is always in my purse.
9. What KIND of book?
Mostly fiction with the occasional memoir thrown in.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I was probably in first grade when I got my first library card, so around 7 years old.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
I'm not sure about this one. I can't think of it off the top of my head and since I am out of town I can't check my shelf.
12. Do you read in bed?
All the time!
13. Do you write in your books?
Very rarely. If there is something I really like in a book I write it on separate paper instead of in the book.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
There are books out there for everyone. Don't assume you don't like to read- you just have to find what you like.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice (#14). i'm always shocked when people say they don't like to read.
    TRISH

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.