Friday, May 4, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #16

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

A: Hmm this is a tough one for me because I am not sure who my favorite author is (this is sad, I know). My favorite book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern so I would probably gush to her how amazing I think her book is. And ask her to tell me there really is a Night Circus because I want to experience it in real life.

Who is your favorite author? What would you tell them? Leave me a comment and let me know :)

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Night Circus since Idontknowwhen!! Heard amazing things about it. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read that one, but hear lots about it!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Night Circus,too. I'ts amazing.
    Have a good weekend!
    I'm following your blog.
    Mariana - World of Tori Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this one!

    Here’s my FF post

    Happy reading!

    Megan @ The Girly Bookworm (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I so adored The Night Circus. It's not my favorite, but definitely high up on the list.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Night Circus was an amazing book. I really appreciated the lapsing timeline and the present tense throughout. I love it when style matches content.

    Here from the hop and following. Hope to see you at Patch of Sky, too!

    http://ninetteswann.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.