Thursday, August 2, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Picking & Choosing



This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...


Overall, what factor most influences your choice of your next read? And what is it that makes you want to read a book by an author you've never read before?


Well my next read usually depends on what I am in the mood for. Sometimes I stick to the same genre for numerous books then want to mix it up a bit. As I am finishing a book I usually have an idea of a couple books I will pick from to read next. When it comes to reading authors that are new to me, I am always doing this. I tend to read anything that the story line grabs me so I am open to reading books by different authors. 


How do you choose your next read? And what makes you go for a new author? I'd love to hear your answers so leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.