Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Picture Post! (Aug 8)

Now that I have started my new job I am not traveling to someplace fabulous every week. So for this week's Picture Post I went back through my photos and decided to share some from my trip to Paris last August. I had one day to see everything I could and I did just that. I started at Pompidou and walked the entire river down to the Eiffel Tower seeing everything along the way - Notre Dame, Louvre, Tuileries Gardens, Princess Diana's memorial, and of course the Eiffel Tower. Here are a few pics from along my walk...

Prayer candles in Notre Dame

Feeding the birds outside of Notre Dame

Enjoying a drink before getting to the Eiffel Tower

And of course, the Eiffel Tower!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!
    I love travelling. I really want visit Paris once. It's looks so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.