Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update

It has been just over a month since I have touched my blog, which makes me kind of sad to think about. But that month has just flown by. I can honestly say I have had so much going on there really has been no time to read a book, let alone work on my blog. I hope you all understand. Unfortunately, my neglecting may continue a little while longer. I have 5 trips coming up in the next month, which is something I should be used to considering I used to travel non-stop. These trips are a bit different though. I will be with the client the entire time, and when I am not with them I have be working on my other programs or studying. 

Studying - that is the biggest thing that has kept me from touching books lately. Whenever I have reading time I make myself grab a study book instead. That did change this past week when Tiger's Destiny came out. I had to read it right away (review to follow). My certification test is in November so after that I can really get back into reading like I used to.

I apologize for neglecting my blog and followers. I promise I will be back. Thanks for sticking around :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you're going through, and personally, studying comes before blogging: so do what you need to do :) Can't wait to have you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't had to study in a long time so trying to focus on it can be tough. Thank you for sticking around :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.